- Educational Resources
- Audiovisual/Teaching materials
- Livestock health, management and production
- Livestock production
- African village chickens: Health and production
- High impact diseases
- Selected helminths
- Animal Health Management
- Primary animal health care
- Plant poisonings and mycotoxicosis
- Wildlife health, management and production
- Companion animal health
- Health management tools
- Drivers of emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Arthropod vectors
- Ecosystems and ecology
- Veterinary public health and food safety
- International trade and marketing of animal commodities and products
- Animal welfare
- Policy, planning and legislation
- Academic programmes
- Eduardo Mondlane University
- Madagascar University
- Makerere University
- Sokoine University of Agriculture
- University Jose Eduardo dos Santos
- University of Lubumbashi
- University of Nairobi
- University of Namibia
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of Zambia
- University of Zimbabwe
- News and Events
One Health Approach: Risk Management for Neurocysticercosis workshop.
|Published: November 27, 2013|
|Revised: November 27, 2013|
Presentations delivered at the One Health Approach: Risk Management for Neurocysticercosis workshop on 28 June 2013 at the Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, South Africa:
Presenter: Dr Lieza Odendaal, Section of Veterinary Public Health, Department of Paraclinical Sciences, Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
Presenter: Dr Manesh Pillay, Neurologist, Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Pretoria, South Africa.
Taenia cysticercosis in pigs with special reference to prevalence, distribution and economic implications in the Gauteng Province
Presenters: AM Tsotetsi & S Njiro. (ARC-OVI).
LJS Harrison. (University of Edinburgh, Center for Tropical Veterinary Medicine, UK).
TC Katsande, F Baloyi, G Moyo & J Mpofu (Gauteng Veterinary Services (GDARI).
Presenter: Msawenkosi Sithole.
For the Directorates: Veterinary Public Health & Animal Health Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, South Africa.